hello november!

How was your Halloween?!
Ours was good.
Kelly came home early from a work, that's a miracle right there, and we took our kids trick or treating with some friends in their neighborhood. Perfect!
Kelly also hates not dressing up so we decided we should be bikers last minute. 
Daphne wanted to be a bunny. Easy.
Forest of course said he wanted to be Lightnig McQueen. 
Now listen, I think being something like a Disney character is ridiculous but the kid's 3 and worships cars and so I let him have his way. He was the happiest little 3 yr old for the trunk or treat and for Halloween night. Maybe when he is a bit older I will encourage him to be more creative. But I want my kids to pick also!

Here are some photos from the trunk or treat and Halloween night. 
As much as I love Halloween I love November even more.
I have a birthday, Daphne has an entire week off for Thanksgiving, and we are hoping to get a family vacation to Idaho scheduled before the month is over. 
It's going to be a good month. I can feel it.

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! Love you guys..you totally rock the prego biker chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I think it's so funny that all the boy costumes come with built in muscles :)

    ReplyDelete