our family, now


To say this pregnancy has been easy or easier than the others would be just silly!
The nausea in the beginning was manageable, the tiredness at the end of the end I can deal with, but just emotionally I have felt drained. I am having a hard time understanding how my mother and so many other mothers have had 6 plus children. It's a lot of work making a baby and caring for the other ones at the same time. I have found myself asking for more help from Kelly and requiring the little's to also help around the house a lot more too. Its a family effort, right?

The thought of having our family pictures taken this year just made me sick. Ugh. I'm not overally happy with the way I look pregnant and I didn't want to deal with paying a photographer and all of that. 
But then it hit me. 
I don't want to miss this stage with my family. I love my children so much and even though I don't feel great I still don't want to forget what it was like to be pregnant. Not that you can truly forget it. But pictures make it easier to remember. I feel like every picture I look at I remember almost everything about that day and how we all felt doing whatever it was that we were doing. I love that!

I asked a friend to meet us and take a few pictures with her camera. I knew we wouldn't have a lot of time because we are impatient. I think we got a few good ones in just those twenty minutes. Its amazing how digital cameras have changed my life. There are 300 photos for me to go through and edit and print. Even the mess up ones are still cute!

 
 
 

And if I can still move about this Christmas maybe I will get around to sending out a card. I have just the right picture saved for that. :)

4 comments:

  1. Good for you for tackling family pictures!! They look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! You're an awesome mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little family, and I'm so excited to see it grow!! Love you gorgeous girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/31/2012

    Hey, thought you were pregnant (he! he! he!) Angilee

    ReplyDelete