Today I had my 20 week ultrasound at the doctor.
We all went as a family.
We all went as a family.
I am always a bit nervous at this appointment because they do all sorts of measurments and I worry that something will be wrong.
All is well though! The baby is strong and right on track and looking healthy as can be.
We also found out that we are having another BOY!
I was a bit shocked! I sort of thought it was a girl and Daphne kept hoping for that too. Coming from a family of mostly girls myself I'm not sure what I'll do with more boys than girls.
Oh I am just kidding, it will be awesome and so fun for Forest to have a brother right next to him.
We are sort of outgrowing our little 3 bedroom condo. We did a bit of rearranging today and need to do a lot more before this baby comes in January. I decided to wait until at least Thanksgiving before I go crazy and do anything else. I'm at the point where I want to throw everything out. I need more patience and someday a house. Have I said that before? :)
And now a 20 week baby bump.

Yahoo! You'll love playing football, soccer, and bribing Daphne to go watch with you. Hope he's a brunette this time around. Angilee
ReplyDeleteYay, another boy! just like my little fam. You'll love it, boys keep you on your toes! You look absolutely amazing, by the way! congrats again!
ReplyDeleteYeah! so excited for you guys. two little boys together. HMM that could be interesting said a mother who is speaking from experience. should be fun. Can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDelete