This summer will most likely go down as the summer we didn't go anywhere! Ha!
But why would we?
The beach is right out back and its free!
All you have to do is pack a lunch, some toys, a towel or two and maybe an umbrella.
All you have to do is pack a lunch, some toys, a towel or two and maybe an umbrella.
We had good intentions of going 'somewhere' this summer but I didn't really feel awesome until recently and Kelly has been a working machine this summer.
We have a staycation planned for the last week of August but the rest of the summer has looked an awful lot like this:







cutest belly ever!
ReplyDeleteeek. I have not been blogging lately. A baby does that to ya. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! Im super excited for you guys. You make cute babies and I have NO DOUBT # 3 will be too. good work.
ReplyDeleteI think those are the best kind of summers! You all look like you're having a wonderful time
ReplyDeleteTaNece