Not too long ago my Mom told me a story about when I was little.
She told me about a track meet at my elementary school that she came to watch me run in.
When she watched me running, kind of near the back, she got so teary eyed because she was so proud of me. She was so proud that I was doing it and glad I was her daughter.
When she watched me running, kind of near the back, she got so teary eyed because she was so proud of me. She was so proud that I was doing it and glad I was her daughter.
The other day at preschool there was a little program for Easter.
Now, I sort of think Daphne is a bit different from me. She tends to be shy in large groups and doesn't like people watching her. Um, that's not like me. Or at least I was not like that when I was little. I loved a good crowd and wasn't scared of anyone.
As I watched Daphne giggle and smile with her friends during their little performance I couldn't help but get teary eyed myself. I couldn't take the smile off my face because by golly, I was just so proud of her!


Cute! You're such a good Mom! Aren't kids the best?!
ReplyDelete