Hi!
How was your weekend?
Ours was rad. We made these. We watched this. And we went on a hike (walk on a trail, the kids are slooooow, but we love it and them, wink). The kids are currently obsessed with Wild Krats so everything on our hike was hilarious. Forest kept yelling, "wild krats" and "we did it" and "what if?!". Daphne wanted to stop and talk to every pill bug, ant, lizard, flower, etc.
So here are some pictures. Yay for lots!











Fun! Getting outside is so nice! I'm so glad that it's warming up here! YAY!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, Wild Krats. Yes. I know that show well. Very, very well.
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you guys!! We have a hike planned for this weekend at the Olympic National Forest near La Push, and Forks. Maybe I'll actually post some pictures on my blog..I'm so lazy!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys!!
Oh Tasha, I'm sure your hike will be a lot more legit than ours was. But still a good time!! Miss you guys too. Lets chat soon.
Delete