Easter this year was really low key. Kelly had surgery on his foot a few days prior and so we planned on just being at home with little to do.
I didn't even take pictures of the kids in the morning finding their baskets. I did however LOVE hearing their squeals when they found them while I layed in bed.
I had a smile on my face so many times on Sunday.
The children sang a few songs in Church. Daphne was hesitant to go up to sing but marched right up there all alone and found a place up front so we could see her.
Once again I couldn't take the smile off my face while she sang. It was the cutest sight.
Then we came home and had dinner.
I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little family. We are too far to visit our own families on Holidays but am so glad that we have each other.
It was a good day.
Also, check out this Easter Video. Even if Easter is over it is still good to remember our Savior and the true meaning.
Also, check out this Easter Video. Even if Easter is over it is still good to remember our Savior and the true meaning.




OH MY CUTEST picture ever of Kelly and Daphne!! Melt my heart! What a darling family you have!
ReplyDeletedude! Lovin' Forest's lunch box -- animal.
ReplyDelete