We had some family pictures taken in November.
It was a bit more chaotic then last year. Forest actually runs around now, whereas the last time we had them taken he didn't walk.
Kelly was also really sick.
We were still able to get some cute ones and if I ever get on the ball I'll get a Christmas card sent out.
Time just goes too fast!
Time just goes too fast!
*pictures taken by courtney winnie*




So cute!! You look beautiful!! Kids are chaos, bless them! :)
ReplyDeleteI love them!!
ReplyDeleteJust try pcitures with 4 kiddos insane, but gotta love the memories from them right!! I want one (when you do send them out) and I guess I need to give you our new address.
Daphne's eyes look aqua blue in that pic by herself. Pretty! Angilee
ReplyDeleteso so cute.
ReplyDeletebtw, can i get your address?
gardinerh(at)gmail.com.
thx.
you guys are just precious.
ReplyDeletei gave up on the christmas card idea for this year--in the 8 years we've been married, i've sent out one.
my record is not so great.
So cute!!! You guys look great!!
ReplyDeleteTHe kids are getting so big. YOu are look so good. Love them!
ReplyDelete