birthday celebrated

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I turned 30 yesterday.
Not as life-changing as I thought it might be.
It feels the same as 25 but a tad different than 20.
The truth is, I'm happier now in my life than ever before. Honest!
I told Kelly I just wanted to go to The Getty with our little family and then Umami Burger for dinner.
Easy.
I love the Getty so so much. It is so beautiful and peaceful and I just love it. Last time we went we went through almost every exhibit. This time we went through one floor of one building. Ha. I guess having two kids makes it a bit more difficult to enjoy all of the art. We took them to the little family center and let them play on the pretend Marie Antoinette bed, make masks, and then just ran around the gardens.

It was such a happy day.
And now I am 30.

Wanna take a trip down memory lane, see the last time we went to The Getty, HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/13/2011

    Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun! -Joslyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Happy late birthday. Btw, love your outfit. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a comment option I see? I'm shocked. Always enjoy reading your blog. It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit you are sporting here. A-maz-ing!

    ReplyDelete