+ A Year Older and A Year Wiser
Okay okay I may not be a year wiser....but I am a year older! Yesterday we celebrated my birthday! We started the day off with presents, then brunch, then a trip to L.A. to go to The Getty, then we had some Coconut Cream Pie. It was such a fun day! Here are some picts from the Getty.

Happy Happy Birthday! What a fun day--Rachelle you're too cute and I love the picture of Daphne and the scary walking baby.
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome birthday. I want to go sooo bad!
ReplyDeleteHey, Happy Birthday! Looks like you had some fun. You guys are the cutest little family.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Rachelle!!! I am so sorry I didn't call. I have the worst memory. I am glad you had a good day. I will make it up to you I promise. I feel like a terrible friend.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Rachelle! I love you. You and Kelly always do the coolest L.A. things. Why did I never do that sort of thing? Daphne is so cute next to that little cherub statue.
ReplyDeleteHappy (very-belated) Birthday! I'm sure you are one year wiser! You are an amazing friend and always give great advise! I am glad you had a great day with your family!
ReplyDeleteI knew your birthday was this month, but I didn't know what day...I should have tried to call you every day starting with the 1st. I would have been right eventually! I am so glad you had a wonderful day. You deserve the best. You are a such a great person and I am very lucky to call you my friend!!
ReplyDelete