SO FUNNY! I cant stop starring at them. I just keep laughing. Happy Birthday Rachelle. Welcome to the 30s. i hope its everything you wanted and more....;)
Happy belated birthday, Rachelle! I feel the same way about 30--wasn't as big of a change as I was expecting, but I kinda like it so far. You guys are awesome and your kids are too cute!
thanks kelly. but serious babe? that's the picture you posted. ugh. so gross.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA I almost didn't recognize you guys, all dressed up. Love It!! Happy Birthday Rachelle!! Love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! Rachelle, you're like a fine wine now -- you just get better with age. (PS good one kelly!)
ReplyDeleteSO FUNNY! I cant stop starring at them. I just keep laughing. Happy Birthday Rachelle. Welcome to the 30s. i hope its everything you wanted and more....;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Rachelle! Awesome picture of you too. ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, Rachelle! I feel the same way about 30--wasn't as big of a change as I was expecting, but I kinda like it so far.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are awesome and your kids are too cute!