Today was Daphne's Halloween Party at preschool.
It was adorable!
That's all I can say.
They bobbed for apples, sang songs that scared us (oooooh!), trick or treated, and had too many treats all before 11:30 in the morning.
They bobbed for apples, sang songs that scared us (oooooh!), trick or treated, and had too many treats all before 11:30 in the morning.
We loved being there. Forest did too, he got some candy, lucky kid.
Oh, and Daphne was Rapunzel. She asked to be her so that's what she was.
Let the Halloween celebrations continue all weekend!





Did you make the dress? Looks fabulous along with her hair. Fancy stuff. Daradie is a devil and Koen could either by the Grim Reaper or a ninja turtle--we'll see in the morning for their school party. And I'm not sure whether I should be an old lady, scarecrow or a mime......guess I'll see in the morning as well.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!! I wish our little girls could play together! I think they would have so much fun, our little guys too for that matter. Haylee had her preschool costume party today too!! Our little girls are becoming little ladies. Going to school parties?? I can't even handle it!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love Miss Diane's parties. Daphne looks adorable, and her hair is so so perfect. You did a great job girlie.
ReplyDeleteNatalie was trying to decided between Rapunzel and a pirate, I can't show her these pictures till after Halloween or she might change her mind, and want to be Rapunzel again. I would too, if I'd look as cute as Miss Daphne