life as of late

Forest got a hair cut. I believe he is the cutest boy I have ever seen. I can say that because I am his Mom.

We have been to the library, a lot! We borrow, return, borrow some more.

Daphne had a field trip for preschool. They went to a local petting zoo and I went with her. It was fun spending time just with her and watching her with her little friends. She really likes Will in her class. Oh and there was a corn box instead of a sand box. Coolest thing!

I made an apple pie. 

I saw Footloose with a few friends. It's so hard for Mom's to find alone time! Glad a friend had a birthday so there was an excuse.

And the best part of the last few weeks was today! Daphne had her primary program at church today (all the kids 12 and under do a program with music and little speaking parts about what they have learned at church). Daphne nailed her line! The girl had it memorized and it was adorable. Oh, you want to know what she said? She said, "I will only read and watch things that are pleasing to Heavenly Father." Yup, make me cry it was so so cute.

Sorry instagram friends who have already seen these pictures. Geez, this week I am going to take real pictures with a REAL camera.  

the end. 

3 comments:

  1. Sooo miss you right now! Funny thing, I made a homemade apple pie last night for dessert. But I have to say, yours looks way better! Email me the recipe so I can have it for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez your kids are so stinkin' cute! please go to st. george for thanksgiving, it'd be so fun. and this is funny that i noticed this but i LOVE your purse in the picture with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That apple pie picture made me sooo hungry! Yum! Darling little boy. He looks so old!

    ReplyDelete