Remember how that husband of mine had a few art shows? Here and Here. Oh and this reeeallly old one.
We thought it was time to start pushing our children into things that as parents we want them to do even if they don't want to.
Okay, just kidding, that's not the reason why.
But since Daphne loves to paint with watercolors we thought it would be cute to have some of her art in this art show.
It's going to be adorable.
You are all invited!

THAT is darling! I need to call you! I seriously LOVED that you just called out of the blue!! We'll talk SOON!
ReplyDeleteLove you.
this is great!! the kiddos following in their daddy's footsteps. can't wait to see some of their artwork (cause you're going to post it here, since I can't come in person, right!)
ReplyDeleteI'm with MuddyFeet comment--when are you going to display Daphne's work?
ReplyDelete