It turned out to be a really funny and really fun evening! Lots happened but I will try and give you the condensed version. Here goes. There was a pretty good turn out. During the first hour or so it was mainly a bunch of friends. Thanks for coming! Later on the crowds kept trickling in and at the time of closing there were lots of people. That's good! Two pro skateboarders were there, one pro surfer showed, and two magazines came to document the evening. Sweet! Maybe there will be some photos of Kelly and his art in the upcoming issues of Skateboard Mag or Juice. A friend I hadn't seen in years (like 8) showed up, that was crazy, but fun to catch up. And that's about it. Enjoy some pictures of the evening and Kelly's art on the wall. Pictures are in no particular order.
I'm off to Idaho for a couple of weeks! Yay! Family reunions, a high school reunion, Daphne's 1st birthday, etc. I'll blog about it all when I return!Later.
Looks awesome! It cracks me up what different lives we lead and I love ya more for it! I don't even know where a real cool art gallery is here in Oklahoma! Congrats Kelly!
Seriously, I don't think we are cool enough to be friends with you guys. Kelly is so talented. Let me know if you have some freetime while you are here. I would love to see ya!
Great job Kelly! I heard it was a hit of a show! We were bummed we had to miss it; went up to Northern California for a nephew's homecoming. But we'll catch the next one!
oh wow.....Kelly is so talented! I love it!! Maybe someday when he makes it big time his work will travel around the country....maybe then we can see it.
Sad we missed it, looks awesome. Go Kelly!
ReplyDeletewish we could have come!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome! It cracks me up what different lives we lead and I love ya more for it! I don't even know where a real cool art gallery is here in Oklahoma! Congrats Kelly!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I don't think we are cool enough to be friends with you guys. Kelly is so talented. Let me know if you have some freetime while you are here. I would love to see ya!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Kelly! I heard it was a hit of a show! We were bummed we had to miss it; went up to Northern California for a nephew's homecoming. But we'll catch the next one!
ReplyDeleteoh wow.....Kelly is so talented! I love it!! Maybe someday when he makes it big time his work will travel around the country....maybe then we can see it.
ReplyDelete