how cute are you guys!! we miss those impromtu visits to the magic kingdom. looks like you all had a great time!!
i love disneyland. i need to renew my pass and go more. It makes me giggle the minute I step into the tram.
What a fun night! cute pictures of you guys and the kiddos. Did you figure out how to wear that towel on your head? I'd love you to post some of Daphne's work from the cookie and milk show.
JEALOUS....Hattie will not be looking at these photos she wants to go to disneyland so bad.
how cute are you guys!! we miss those impromtu visits to the magic kingdom. looks like you all had a great time!!
ReplyDeletei love disneyland. i need to renew my pass and go more. It makes me giggle the minute I step into the tram.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night! cute pictures of you guys and the kiddos. Did you figure out how to wear that towel on your head? I'd love you to post some of Daphne's work from the cookie and milk show.
ReplyDeleteJEALOUS....Hattie will not be looking at these photos she wants to go to disneyland so bad.
ReplyDelete