five fun facts from yesterday


1. I woke up with Forest's cold. 
2. Daphne picked out her entire outfit and there was no way I could change her mind.
3. The man at the donut shop told me he loved my hat - thank you!
4. Donuts will not make your cold feel better.
5. I got an email from my husband with his wish list for Christmas and I sent mine to him. We are so romantic it kills me. 

4 comments:

  1. rachelle u kill me. i always laugh when i read ur blog. thanks for that i needed it..love ya A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love daphne's outfit -- it's a great day when they can pick out their own outfits. Although on Sundays they do get a little help in our house ;). Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all true fact. :) did you make that hat? If so I need the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? Where are the coats and boots and snowpants and gloves? You have GRASS. And it's green....still waiting for my warm pair of sweatpants.

    ReplyDelete