weekend review


Friday Evening:

We packed everyone in the car to go and pick out a Christmas Tree. We realized my car battery was dead thanks to a light being left on and me not going anywhere for 2 days because I had a cold. Sweet. So we had to remove lots of stuff from the other side of the garage to pull in Kelly's car and jump it. My sweet Daphne refused to wear a coat because she thinks it's always warm. It was foggy and a wee bit chilly. She was cold. Forest was tired. We picked a tree fast and then picked up eggnog on the way home.



Saturday Night:

Kelly was invited to go to a Skateboarding Hall of Fame thinger-ma-jinger. I stayed home because I was still feeling crappy.
He had fun meeting legendary skateboarders, like Patti McGee and Eric Koston.
He was sad to be outbid on the silent auction for a Stacy Peralta original skateboard by none other than Steven Van Doren, the owner of Vans Shoes. Nice. Don't you think he probably has enough of that kind of cool stuff?
Blah Blah Blah. No one reads anymore when I start talking about Kelly and skateboarding.



The End.

4 comments:

  1. I want you to come dress me everyday. . . I dress like I'm 12. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that little boy standing up, that cannot be a cute baby named Forest. Yay for a Christmas Tree, and Egg Nog for you (even though I'm not a fan) I can most definitley tell that you are, and sometimes it's the little things that make us so happy, and make everything Christmas-y!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love eggnog at our house (at least us girls do.) It sounds like Kelly had a good time on sat. I wanna know what the vans guy bid -- I'm sure he over pays for stuff because he outbids everyone else. Maybe next time Kelly. ps. Hope you got the little charlie brown tree behind kelly in the first pic. I think Daphne is taller than it. pps is Daphne holding the duck you bought at the mall on that crazy shopping day? man sorry for the long post. I'll email next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. tanece - the van's guy only bid $120.00 on that board. yes, d is holding that duck from that crazy shopping day. and no, we didn't get the charlie brown tree. although i am kind of wishing we did and then put it on a table up high so that no one would touch it. :)

    ReplyDelete