how we like our frozen yogurt

We like walking in and picking out our own flavors.
Daphne likes the toppings.
I like mine with fruit.
Kelly likes his with cookies and fruit.
So he gets two.
Forest just likes it all.
We even like the drive home.
Basically, we just really like frozen yogurt.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure Daphne has any frozen yogurt in her cup or just toppings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does Forest look like such a big boy??? He needs to stay a baby until one of us has another. And come on Rachelle you know what I want to see...

    P.S. Come visit us

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, I could so go for some Velvet Yogurt right now..I like mine tart with raspberries. any chacne you could pop some in the mail to me :)

    Miss you guys, and I want to see some pics of the new you..

    ReplyDelete