Broadcast Wheels just launched it's Fall 2010 Catalog.
Kelly worked really hard on all of the product.
It seems as though our house could be a retail store at times with all of the samples we have coming in and then the actual product.
I think it makes Kelly happy when there is good feedback.
Article Here.
And in case you are clueless, the 'amazing member of the éS Skateboarding and Altamont team' is Kelly.
Broadcast Wheels site Here.
I know, only a handful of friends and family will really care about this one.
Kelly worked really hard on all of the product.
It seems as though our house could be a retail store at times with all of the samples we have coming in and then the actual product.
I think it makes Kelly happy when there is good feedback.
Article Here.
And in case you are clueless, the 'amazing member of the éS Skateboarding and Altamont team' is Kelly.
Broadcast Wheels site Here.
I know, only a handful of friends and family will really care about this one.
niiiice job kelly!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Kelly! I totally went to the sites :)
ReplyDeleteKelly Congrats! It's looks like all your hard work is paying off.
ReplyDelete