I feel like I have already posted this recipe. Have I? Well, if so, here it is again. It really is soooooooooo good. Make it!
Grilled Chicken with Corn/Black Bean Salsa

Marinade:
4 skinless chicken breasts (i use chicken tenders)
3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/4 tsp each: cumin, coriander, pepper
I throw my chicken in a bag, add the marinade ingredients, shake it up, and then put it in the fridge for a couple of hours. When ready to eat, grill the chicken!
Salsa:
1 can corn kernels
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1/2 c diced tomato
1/3 c diced red onion (i omit - Kelly hates onions)
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
Combine and refrigerate until served. Serve with chicken.
We eat ours with rice.
Ta - DA!
*you have through the weekend to send me your email info, then we are private*
Grilled Chicken with Corn/Black Bean Salsa

Marinade:
4 skinless chicken breasts (i use chicken tenders)
3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/4 tsp each: cumin, coriander, pepper
I throw my chicken in a bag, add the marinade ingredients, shake it up, and then put it in the fridge for a couple of hours. When ready to eat, grill the chicken!
Salsa:
1 can corn kernels
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1/2 c diced tomato
1/3 c diced red onion (i omit - Kelly hates onions)
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
Combine and refrigerate until served. Serve with chicken.
We eat ours with rice.Ta - DA!
*you have through the weekend to send me your email info, then we are private*
don't forget me. I am pretty sure you have my email. That looks yummy too. I will want the leftovers.
ReplyDeleteCorn and black bean salsa is my favorite . . . we add cumin to it.
ReplyDelete10 am and I am craving this!!! Looks so nummy! Sounds so easy! I know I will love it just by looking at all the ingredients! I may alter the salsa by adding a jalapeƱo or Anaheim pepper to it, or not. My friend at work wanted a copy of this too. I'm thinking we need a family cookbook and you need to be on almost every page, in every category! I know what is on the menu for Sunday! You are awesome! PS don't forget...marymelon@yahoo.com. Can't be left out of the loop!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Aunt ME
If you somehow get a random comment that just says, whitneyallison...that was a mistake. My email is whitneyallison@gmail.com and I would love to keep reading your blog. You guys are cute!
ReplyDeleteHey Rachelle....I know we have not talked in awhile. I came across your blog when viewing Tiffanie's and absolutely love reading it. If you wouldn't mind I would really enjoy an invite to your blog. jamiemarieburgon@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Jamie (Burton) Burgon
Maybe this will be dinner tomorrow night!!
ReplyDeleteHad fun at the mall with ya today, amongst our busy little imps. If you ever want sometime to yourself just bring the kiddos on over. We should do another Sunday night, maybe try dinner this time!!
Hey please add us, kelseymorgan@inbox.com
ReplyDelete