
My mom said that when I was little I told her once, "when i have kids they are going to have COOL shoes". That's funny, right?
I probably said that because my mom and I had such different opinions when it came to spending money on clothes.
I got Daphne new sandals for the summer. I purchased them in yellow and was super excited. I thought they would be so cute on her. I got them in the mail, put them on her, and do you know what she said to me?
She pointed at her little sandals and said, "i want them in pink".
Just like that.
I told her the yellow ones were so cute and she said it again, "no, i want them to be pink." SO, we went to the store and exchanged them for pink ones.
I guess it's okay for her to have her own opinion.
It kind of makes me think that she is acting like I did when I was little.
on another note - this blog is private! i know, it's a pain, but i am glad i did it!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think it's funny that they have such opinions about things. Little girls are so fun!!
ReplyDeleteMy mom said I always had strong opinions on clothes too, but most of the time mine didn't match.
ReplyDeletestill laughing......all I can say is, "and so it begins!" If is makes you feel better, Elyse's little Kaitlyn (17months) had fashion opinions. If she does not like what you put in the cart she screams until you put in something she likes. Malia's daughter, Mckayla (7)just got her ears pierced and wants to make sure her outfits go with her earrings. I try to instill, as best as a Grandma can, that as girls we need to enjoy the little things in life.....purses, jewelry and shoes!
ReplyDeleteI love the little pink sandals. But I hear your pain. My little Haylee the past few months is so picky about her shoes. I always have the perfect ones in my opinion picked out and she always wants another pair. It makes me sad I can't pick her shoes anymore because there are so many adorable options that Haylee never seems to like. Oh well I guess it's good she is trying to be independent. They are still cute no matter what shoes they are wearing.
ReplyDelete