Trader Joe's makes a version of an Oreo. They 're called Joe Joe's.Kelly loves them. And apparently so does Daphne. Now listen, we don't always buy them. I believe in making cookies homemade. But every now and then a box slips it's way into my cart and then into my bag and then into my cupboard. OK?
This morning while I was putting Forest down for a nap and Kelly was trimming his beard, Daphne was left alone. I heard some rustling of a package and then I heard her little feet run down the hallway. I quickly put Forest down in his crib and left the room just in time to see her open the door to the bathroom and show Kelly that she had gotten her very own cookie.
And I kid you not, she then looked at me and said, "mommy, take a picture of my cookie".

Cookies are best at breakfast :)
ReplyDeleteinvite me please? gardinerh at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh I want in! My address is lcstephens1@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteYou MUST try the vanilla ones! If you like the chocolate you will LOVE the vanilla! And the weird thing is, I always prefer chocolate!
ReplyDeleteWe, too, love these goodies. The vanilla ones are divine too! If you are going to eat store bought cookies, these are a good choice!
ReplyDeleteShaylee wanted icecream for breakfast today!! My email address is csdahle@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to continue reading your blog (which I found through other blogs) please! Your kids are too cute!
ReplyDeletejappelholm@yahoo.com