happy friday - eat some cookies


Banana Oatmeal Cookies
with Chocolate Chips

3/4 c butter
1 c sugar
1 egg
1 c banana (finally! something else to do with rotting banana's)
1 3/4 c oatmeal
1 1/2 c flour
1/2 tsp soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 c chocolate chips

Cream butter, sugar and egg. Add banana. Blend dry ingredients and mix in. Add chocolate chips.

Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.



Normally I would say cookies would be gross with fruit in them. But they were good, real good. And Daphne ate three. She usually stops after one cookie.

Enjoy!

And here's a picture of the baby. He can't crawl. He is so close and can't figure it out. I should put a cookie in front of him and then maybe he would start crawling.




3 comments:

  1. YUM!! I LOVE your recipes! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I LOVE the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made these today as well! YUM YUM YUM!! Thanks for always giving me new recipes. LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete