
A friend of mine was gone this week so she let me take her basket of produce from the local farm. Wasn't that nice of her?
It's grown locally and it's all organic.
If I sign up for a weekly basket I could even have it delivered. I could get used to that.
I might need to try this CSA basket thing out.
We are eating beets tonight with our dinner. I have never had beets. Hope they turn out yummy.
I love beets. Warm beets. That sounds weird. Save me some if you dont like them.
ReplyDeleteI had a friend do this last summer {shorter growing season in Utah} and I think I'm signing up this year. YUM!
ReplyDeleteMalia and I started doing this here in Logan. It is called Bountiful Baskets and I love it. Fresh fruits and veggies and much cheaper than if I bought it in the store. My new thing to learn to cook was tomatillos (we each got the Mexican add on to our weekly basket). Yum Yum Yum!
ReplyDeleteso so jealous... i can't manage to find a CSA around here...
ReplyDeleteI thought about doing a CSA around here this year, but it still seems like Roots is cheaper with what I use. But I like the idea of mixing it up in the veggie dept.
ReplyDeleteIt snowed yesterday.....
ReplyDeleteSo glad you guys liked your basket! You'll have to tell me what you did with the turnips before I get mine on Wednesday :). So are you going to sign up?
ReplyDelete