
Happy Birthday! Tomorrow (the 3rd) you are 30.
Oh and Happy Anniversary. 8 years! Wowza! We are getting up there in numbers, aren't we?
I wanted to make this year special so I did something crazy. I bought you a house. It's pretty much a dream home for the both of us.
Oh and also, I hired a band for you. They are going to sing Happy Birthday to you. How nice.
Well, not really. I didn't get you any of that. It would have been nice though, right?
I did however make you a homemade chocolate cake with a raspberry filling. And I bought you pajama pants like you wanted. And the kids signed there names (scribbles) on a card for you. I hope that is just as good as a house with all the fix in's.
And if you find the motorcycle you want, I'll look the other way when you buy it.Love,
Your wife
Your wife


Happy soon to be birthday Kelly!
ReplyDeleteYou're a cute wife!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kelly!
ReplyDeleteHippo birdie tofu, Kelly!!! Wow 30. That means Davian will be 30 in 6 months. I do not know how my children and nephews and nieces got older than me. Have a very happy day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!! I still remember being in the sealing room with you guys. It was so awesome. Have a great day. Just enjoy each other.
Love you,
Aunt ME
Happy Birthday Kelly!!
ReplyDeleteRachelle you look so cute, did you guys have fun at the party?
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteDear Rachelle,
ReplyDeleteYou're funny! Thanks for a fun and yummy party last night! And you are the sweetest wife if you let Kelly get a motorcycle! Girl, you are brave! Happy Birthday Kelly! 30 will be great! :):)