My parents were here this past weekend. We hadn't seen them since Christmas. It was so fun to visit with them. The kids loved it. Although from the picture Daphne looks scared.
Forest all of a sudden has like four teeth. And he bites and it hurts. So that's cool.
Kelly turns 30 on Monday. That's a big deal. But I have to keep it low key because that's what he wants. So only cake and ice cream. I need a really good cake recipe. Suggestions?
And it's our 8 year wedding anniversary. I need to find a gift. A good one. Any other suggestions? Kelly are you reading this? What do you want?
Maybe we need romance. Look at that picture of us below. I'm dying. I'm holding onto him like he's my brother. Maybe we need a really good date night.
And speaking of date nights we have a party to go to on Saturday. Some skate industry guy that Kelly knows is turning 40. And Kelly really wants to go because he has a huge skate ramp in his back yard. A friend is watching my kids and I have nothing to wear. Britt - can I raid your closet?
And lastly, my daughter has turned into a crazy child. The closer she gets to three the crazier she becomes. Don't sit near us at church because you may not hear anything!
And I believe that is all for now.
I'm totally up for watching your kids anytime so you can have a date night, I totally understand how hard those are to get. I'll leave the boys at home with Dave and Natalie and I can come play with your little ones.
ReplyDeleteJust tell me when!!
Skydiving! Right!? It was Ryan's perfect 30th b-day gift. And I HIGHLY doubt you have anything to wear! You always look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteDo you have Grandma Williams oatmeal cake recipe? Super yummy! Just thinking about it makes me want to go make it right now!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about a date night. I think I've spent an hour total alone with Kirk this month. Isn't it sad?
That's my Mom and Dad! :)
ReplyDelete