yeah! so excited to see you guys! let me know when you're settled and we can get our girlies together.
So are you renting or did you buy a place?
renting, again! but HOPING to buy within the year. keep your fingers crossed for us!
YAY!! Maybe we cn get together tomorrow for a playdate at the park. I'll call you.
if at a church thing you ever get to meet John orGlenna Anderson, they are wonderful people and friends. Please tell them hello. Glad you made it to SC ok. Spent lots of time at the beach when I lived there. Ahhhhhhhh
yeah! so excited to see you guys! let me know when you're settled and we can get our girlies together.
ReplyDeleteSo are you renting or did you buy a place?
ReplyDeleterenting, again! but HOPING to buy within the year. keep your fingers crossed for us!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Maybe we cn get together tomorrow for a playdate at the park. I'll call you.
ReplyDeleteif at a church thing you ever get to meet John or
ReplyDeleteGlenna Anderson, they are wonderful people and friends. Please tell them hello. Glad you made it to SC ok. Spent lots of time at the beach when I lived there. Ahhhhhhhh