six months


Forest likes his mom - which is me.

Forest like his mom to hold him. All day.

Forest gets nervous when his mom leaves the room.

Forest loves to eat. Milk. Not cereal or baby food.

Forest likes to nurse in the middle of the night.

Therefore he does not sleep through the night.

Forest takes 45 minute naps and then is awake.

Forest has blue eyes. It's worth noting that his parents have brown eyes and his sister has blue eyes too.

Forest poops - a lot. Sometimes we change his outfit twice a day due to the pooping.

He rolls over in both directions

He sits up. Sort of.

He just cut his first two teeth on the bottom.

He laughs at his sister.

Forest is round and chubby and perfectly adorable.

Forest has his mom wrapped around his little finger.

He is spoiled.

3 comments:

  1. Forest is SO cute, and I can't wait to get to know this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is darling! I always want to kiss his chubby little cheeks!! Again, you guys make darling children!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love baby Forest!

    ReplyDelete