it's time again

Time again to move.

We move a lot.

Although I knew when we moved here it would be temporary.

I just thought when we did move it would be to the other side of Idaho.

It's weird where life takes you.

Moving BACK to California this week. Say what?

But I am excited. We are ALL excited!

This move is good for Kelly's career (career seems like such a grown up word) and for our little family.

So let's give California another try!



And a little update on Forest. He's doing better. His neck is healing nicely. Although I am worried he picked up a little cold in the hospital. Not nice.

11 comments:

  1. What is this amazing surprise?!?! Please give details! Are you moving back to Orange County? Can't wait to hear about this wonderful turn of events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/28/2010

    Hi friends! I want details too! Where in Cali are you moving? Back down our way? Keep us posted, and lets keep in touch. Hope all is well with you guys, been praying for the little man!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you are just full of surprises lately. Sounnds fun moving back to cally! Hope all goes well with the move

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!! So sorry that you have to pack, that is awful, but I am so thrilled that you will be back...can't wait for pizza nights again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to have you back!! I had hoped you would make it back. Where are you guys moving to?? We must get our little girls together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cali?!? That's exciting. wow do we know what it's like to move a lot. Good luck with everything. I am glad we got to see you while you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with moving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grandma had to fill me in on all the details. She and Grandpa are so excited for you, even if that means you are moving away. You're visit with them made their week. She was so excited to tell me all about it. Take care and we will see you when Linda and Steve return! Aunt Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe you are moving again! I feel like you just got back here and we have not had enough time to hang out (especially since it has been so cold!) I am sad you guys are out of here, but very happy for you too! Good luck with the move and all that you have in store for you in CALI. I will be there next weekend for my cousins wedding--can't wait to feel some warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well welcome back! Now no excuses this time lets get together. well once youre settled that is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Congrats! It's good to see that other people move around like we do. I only wish we were heading back to California too. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete