Oh my gosh, I love her little snow outfit! SO CUTE! She is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it. You guys need to have more kids. . . you make DARLING ones! Love ya!
I thought I was going to be unique and comment about how much I love her snow pants but I was wrong. Everybody else loves them too. But I have to put in my two cents and say they are adorable.
Oh my gosh, I love her little snow outfit! SO CUTE! She is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it. You guys need to have more kids. . . you make DARLING ones!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
her snow pants are darling. but did i doubt for a second you'd put her in anything BUT? NO! so cute.
ReplyDeletei hope you told her not to eat the yellow snow.
She looks so grown up! And of course, I love her snow clothes.
ReplyDeleteI thought I was going to be unique and comment about how much I love her snow pants but I was wrong. Everybody else loves them too. But I have to put in my two cents and say they are adorable.
ReplyDelete