
Sometimes I get stressed. What? You don't?
This morning I looked out our window and saw two deer in the trees enjoying the snow that was lightly falling.
It made me feel a bit peaceful and less stressed. That is cheesy, but true.
So I put on some boots and a huge coat and tried to get closer and snap some pictures of them.

But they heard my footsteps and looked my way.
And then they jumped.
And then they jumped.



Yeah, I don't get stressed, ever. What a peaceful morning indeed! You live in such a nice open area! You see my idea of peace is watching the lights of cars swoosh past our house on the freeway..jk, it's not quite that bad. You can see the ocean through that lovely 5 freeway:)
ReplyDeletecool! what a quiet peacefull place...
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome, seems so peaceful to me...
ReplyDelete