
Dear 'Makers of the Bumbo',
Thank you for making a seat that can entertain both my toddler and my baby.
Although my toddler looks ridiculous sitting in it.
Dear Jillian,Thank you for making this DVD. I love that it is only 20 minutes (really, that is all the time I have in the mornings to workout).
And it's hard and it makes me tired and the next day my muscles are sore.
But I need that. So thanks, again.

Dear 'Block creators',
Thanks for making these safe wooden blocks for my daughter to play with so that I can find 20 minutes to exercise.
She likes to make towers.
And of course, Dear Children,
Thanks for trying to lay very still so that I could snap a photo of the two of you together.
We'll try it again later.
Rachelle
Thanks for making these safe wooden blocks for my daughter to play with so that I can find 20 minutes to exercise.
She likes to make towers.
And of course, Dear Children,Thanks for trying to lay very still so that I could snap a photo of the two of you together.
We'll try it again later.
Rachelle
Ok, those are some cute kids!! BTW, I love the 30 day shred, hate workout videos and I love this one.
ReplyDelete20 minutes!!! That is awesome....I may have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteForest's face if my fav.
I love you! I love this post, it makes me miss you!
ReplyDeleteDear Rachelle,
ReplyDeleteI need to get that video for myself I do believe, it sounds great! And also, I think it's hilarious that Forest is almost as big as little Daphne girl!
Oh, and one more thing... we are having a little girl!! Yeah!
Jillian kicked my trash today too
ReplyDelete