happy wednesday/thursday/friday....whichever day you read this


M&M Peanut Butter Blondies

3 eggs
3/4 c brown sugar
1 c sugar
3/4 c peanut butter
1/2 c butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 c flour
3/4 tsp b. powder
3/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp b. soda

1 1/2 c m&m's

Beat eggs for 2 minutes. Add sugars, butter, vanilla, peanut butter. Mix well. Add dry ingredients. Stir in 1/2 c of m&m's.

Spread onto a greased cookie sheet (with sides). Top with 1 c m&m's.

Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.

They will melt in your mouth because they are so good.


*But don't bake them unless you have somewhere to take this huge batch of goodies. Otherwise you will be stuck at home eating all of them. Really, I ate two and sent the rest away!

6 comments:

  1. Two Rachelle? Lets be honest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap...maybe four...did i tell you it was four?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, yes you did tell me it was four. Also, I know you better than that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always do this to me! I start telling myself that I'm laying off sweets for a bit . . . and then you post some great recipe that I just HAVE to try! But, oh I love you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might need to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachelle, those look SOOOOOO good! My mouth is already waterng!

    ReplyDelete