Happy Birthday, Rachelle!

Dear Rachelle,
It’s the morning of November 10th, and right now you are curled up in a blanket in our cozy little bed, trying to recover from a hectic night of dealing with a couple of untamed kids. So Daphne, Forest, and I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you Happy Birthday! We love you.

And I’ll try to do the dishes today...
Love

Kelly, Daphne, and Forest
…and since I wanted to serenade you today, but it has been a very long time since I have played guitar, I will let my friend sing a special song for you:

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rachelle! I hope you have a day full of lots of sleep. Wouldn't that be the best birthday present ever?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Girl! I love ya too. I will call you later when you are not sleeping. I think Kelly should clean the bathrooms too. Cant wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Eat lots of cake and relax!
    ps. i secretly want that guy to sing to me on my birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Girlie!! Hope it's a special one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Jenn and I have class til 10pm so we might not be able to call you but know that we haven't forgotten your special day!!!
    We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Rachelle! Hope you had a great day-- and Kelly, you made mine with that video. A priceless gem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday you are a special star :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope it was a great one girl! Nov birthday are the best!

    ReplyDelete