birthday wishes


It's funny how the older you get the more simple your birthday wishes become. Well, that's how it is with me anyway. I only wanted three things for this birthday of mine.

To have Kelly watch the kids so I could go for a run. Done.

To not have to cook dinner. Done.

And to eat one giant coconut cupcake. Done and Done. (so i had two - it was my birthday)



And all day Daphne kept telling me it was her birthday not mine.

Which is fine because I really don't want to be one year older!


So happy 28th to me! I feel old.


Recipe to coconut cupcakes HERE

5 comments:

  1. Your birthday sounds like it was perfect and the cupcakes look divine! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Rachelle!! You have such ah cute little family. Is Daphne making an angry face in that picture?? or is she just concentrating..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those cupcakes look delicious! Your blog makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. ... late!! Sounds like a great day to me! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cute kiddos

    ReplyDelete