2 month stats


Chubby.

That's what he is.

Weight: 13 lbs 8 oz

Length: 24 1/4 inches

The doc said to me, "You must make good milk."

I replied, "I eat a lot of cookies."

She laughed.

But the truth is a chubby Forest is cute.

A chubby Rachelle is not.

5 comments:

  1. My dear Rachelle-- you'd have to eat a lot more cookies to ever be chubby. Forest is so cute & you can definitely tell he's Daphne's brother in that picture! I just want to smooch his cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle, he is so cute, and sweet!!

    That was the best compliment I ever got from my doctor too, with Caleb.

    How is Daphne doing in the big sister role??

    We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your name and chubby could never be in the same sentence. Forest is so cute and has grown a ton since I saw him. That must mean I need to see him and you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like a chubby Rachelle is even possible- oh please! Little Forest said he wanted to take a California trip I think! He is such a bundle of love, glad you're feeding him well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish the chubbier I got, the cuter! Haha

    ReplyDelete