life

The other night Kelly and I were laying in bed talking about parenthood. We laughed about how gross it can be. He told me about a time when he was little and sick and his Dad caught his throw up in his hand. We thought that was funny. A parent would do anything for their child.

But then the other night Daphne told us her tummy hurt and she was in her words, "so sick". She sat cuddled up with Kelly for more than 45 minutes before she threw up. And it got all over Kelly. That wasn't funny.

Speaking of Daphne, she says the funniest things lately. Like all day long she looks at me and says, "what's that?" to every noise she hears.

She also refuses to let me help her, she says, "let me do it".

We went to Target today. I ran into HER. I love running into friends. We bought Christmas wrapping paper, stocking stuffers, diapers, stuff like that. Some lady coughed all over Kelly's soft pretzel he had just started to eat. He was sad. I bought mint m&m's and can't wait to put them in some cookies. Mmmmm.

Then we went HERE for lunch. Kelly's burger was pink. He was sad again. Daphne devoured her grilled cheese. And I ate way too many fries drenched in fry sauce. It was okay. Not as good as HERE in my opinion.

Which by the way, we will be eating there sometime at the end of next week. Kelly has to head up a photo shoot of the team riders for THIS company in L.A. The kids and I are tagging along. We can't wait to meet up with old friends we left earlier this year.

And lastly the site is finally up for THIS company. Some boards arrived last week. I got a pink one. Not sure when I'll find the time to snowboard this winter with a nursing babe, but maybe I'll get one day in.

And I think that's it.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait until the end of next week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too funny! I bet she won't remember us:( But we are so excited to see you guys when you come into town! We were thinking Pizza Port one night and then we could play at our house! Let me know when you get into town! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five Guys is way better than IN and OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pic of Daphne what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime you post comments that cute little D says throughout the day, it's as if I can copy and paste the post and replace the name with Naomi. Can you write my blog now? So funny. Love her cute diva-ness. Kinda makes me sad too though. N & D would have so much fun together :(

    ReplyDelete