He's wearing the hat I got him. I love him. I so want to hold him and kiss him. He is just so darling.
They are adorable, and he is as sweet as can be!! i loved just holding my babies and staring at them, I could have done it all day long too, and sometimes I did!!
Oh my goodness. He is adorable. I want to kiss his face. Too bad I'm in Texas. :(
P.S. I want to kiss Daphne's face too :) She is, as always, adorable too.
Seriously the cutest picture EVER. I'm impressed with whoever took that.
mary - you're funny. we take our own pictures in this family! kelly took the top one of daphne and i took the bottom one of forest.
Oh my goodness! He is adorable and looks so precious! Congrats on the new baby. Very exciting
he's adorable.well done, kelly and rachelle--you make super cute kids.
Oh goodness. What a sweet picture of that baby!!! Make mine come out. He is so cute.
I want to hug and kiss on him too!! Let me know when you are up to it and we will pop in for a quick visit. Love you guys!
He's wearing the hat I got him. I love him. I so want to hold him and kiss him. He is just so darling.
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable, and he is as sweet as can be!! i loved just holding my babies and staring at them, I could have done it all day long too, and sometimes I did!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. He is adorable. I want to kiss his face. Too bad I'm in Texas. :(
ReplyDeleteP.S. I want to kiss Daphne's face too :) She is, as always, adorable too.
ReplyDeleteSeriously the cutest picture EVER. I'm impressed with whoever took that.
ReplyDeletemary - you're funny. we take our own pictures in this family! kelly took the top one of daphne and i took the bottom one of forest.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He is adorable and looks so precious! Congrats on the new baby. Very exciting
ReplyDeletehe's adorable.
ReplyDeletewell done, kelly and rachelle--you make super cute kids.
Oh goodness. What a sweet picture of that baby!!! Make mine come out. He is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI want to hug and kiss on him too!! Let me know when you are up to it and we will pop in for a quick visit. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete