Forest Williams, DOB 09.07.09

Name: Forest Kelly Williams
Gender: Dude
Weight: 8lbs 0.5 oz
Height: 21 inches

Hey guys, this is Kelly. The very first thing Rachelle wanted me to do when I came home from the hospital was write a journal entry about the birth of our new boy today. Despite the frustrations of our last post made on September 3rd, our frowns have been turned upside down with the arrival of this little guy. Last night at 1:30am Rachelle started having persistent contractions that brought us to the hospital at 4:44am. Although Rachelle wasn’t technically due for one more week, as soon as we were admitted the nurses said she was progressing nicely and should immediately start pushing the tyke out. Awesome. At 11:45am, Forest was born and seems to be healthy and strong. He was pretty big, so Rachelle is pretty sore – but she is feeling great.
At first Daphne seemed a little apprehensive about the new human encroaching on her territory, but she now understands why there has been a vacant childseat in the car next to her for the past week.
Thanks to everyone for the calls, emails, and text messages. We appreciate your support and can’t wait for you to meet our son!

Love,
K&R

21 comments:

  1. Yeah, what a cutie! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, he is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's so cute, you look gorgeous, happy family, i'm glad all went good. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, guys. He looks perfect--and the rest of you seem to be faring pretty well. Good luck w/the transition to having two kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats family of FOUR! Forest is just the perfect little angel. Rachelle-- you are absolutely glowing. I am so happy that it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sniff* I wish that I could be there! AHHH!!! He is so adorable and I am so happy for ALL of you! Talk to you soon...or one day when you feel like you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you didn't have to wait as long as you were thinking. He's perfect! I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm glad every one is happy and and healthy. He is totally cute and I love his name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh you guys he is soo so sweet. We have been waiting for this post! You all look great. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for coming early! i guess your pep talk worked :) he is super adorable and you look amazing. congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, look how perfect he is!!!

    congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats you two. He is so dang cute. What a stud. Hope all is going well with you and the recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is perfect, congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations guys. He is so darling....did we expect anything less? Nope.

    Hope all goes well with recovery and adjusting to two babes in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job guys! We are excited for your new addition- It took Isabelle a few days too be nice to our new little one -good juck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! Boys are so fun. He's darling and I'm glad he was early for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to come and see him. He is a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats!! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I don't think I have ever seen anything so precious! You have 2 beautiful little babies:) Come to California soon so I can meet Forest!!

    ReplyDelete