Everyone asks the same questions lately. Here are some responses.
First question: How's the 2 year old?
She's doing well. She was a bit emotional the first few days with the baby around, plus she had a cold. But now she actually comes around him. She has even been known to kiss his little head and feet.Next question: How are you (Rachelle) feeling?
I feel really good! There's not much sleep or makeup wearing, and I think I missed a shower today. But I feel GOOD!Last question: How is it with 2 kids?
Not bad. I kind of like both of them, a lot! The husband works from home (did you know?) and it's awesome. When the baby sleeps I can slip outside with the 2 year old and let her jump on the tramp to her hearts content and not have to worry about the baby.
We are adjusting and we couldn't be more content!
you're the world's cutest mom.
ReplyDeleteRachelle,
ReplyDeleteForest is very cute. Congratulations! I can't believe how big he looks in the pictures. He makes Kolby look tiny. I am still trying to get some more pics of Kolby to post but he hasn't been cooperating lately.
Forest has eyes from your side of the family. He's so adorable! What a cute little family you have!
ReplyDeleteThey are so sweet!! I just bought that same shirt for Natalie. I miss you and you sweet little family. I'm glad you guys are all doing great!!
ReplyDeletei am so happy to hear you are doing well!!! cute little kidos you got there!
ReplyDeleteThis is perfect girl! Kids are so sweet. Naomi took a little to adjust, but came around pretty fast too.
ReplyDeleteRachelle, he is so handsome! And what a great name! I love it. Daphne will come around, and I'm sure she will be the best little mommy for the baby.
ReplyDelete