I try to keep things pretty upbeat, happy, and positive around here. But today I will just say this.DAMN Insurance.
Seriously, I keep getting the run-around.
I can't take it. I almost cried on the phone today (i'm emotional).
Which is probably why my lunch consisted of the biggest portion of a zucchini brownie (thanks diana for the recipe) finished off with a tall glass of milk. Maybe it was two glasses of milk.
Which would also explain why I have gained 29 lbs this pregnancy instead of 21 lbs with Daphne.
So what. It's almost over.
Recipe found here. We omitted the nuts.
Next post is bound to be super HAPPY!
I can't take it. I almost cried on the phone today (i'm emotional).
Which is probably why my lunch consisted of the biggest portion of a zucchini brownie (thanks diana for the recipe) finished off with a tall glass of milk. Maybe it was two glasses of milk.
Which would also explain why I have gained 29 lbs this pregnancy instead of 21 lbs with Daphne.
So what. It's almost over. Recipe found here. We omitted the nuts.
Next post is bound to be super HAPPY!
ew. insurance. yuck.
ReplyDeletebrownies. yumm.
and where the heck are the 29 pounds???? seriously?? you look bite size!
Well that brownie looks like it could solve anything. I want one. Too bad I can't eat one.
ReplyDeleteYou're right: Damn insurance. Sorry dude.
P.S. You look fab.
You look ahhhhhhmazing! I wish that was all I gained with my pregnancies. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteyou look too cute!
ReplyDeleteand by the way, with the insurance, tell me about it. ben is on the phone with them at least once a week trying fix something they screwed up. that's what you get when your kid racks up over a million dollars in medical expenses i suppose...
can't wait to see this new baby!
Seriously, Rachelle. You are just fishing for compliments when you mention you ONLY gained 29 lbs. Think of me out of breath while unloading the dishwasher, panting while folding laundry, turning a lung inside out while unloading groceries......need I go on. Can't wait to see pictures of lil' bambino.
ReplyDeleteYou look BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteI need that brownie and I feel your pain concerning insurance! I say damn insurance daily.
ReplyDeleteyou are the cutest funnest girl. Your belly is absolutely darling. That brownie looks divine. Sorry about the insurance.
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see baby boy soon.