new tees from 2K by Gingham

As you may or may not know, Kelly designs a lot of t-shirts for different companies. Some (okay, most) of the graphics are kind of weird, but I think that's the point. 2K by Gingham is a Japanese art/design clothing brand, and they have a signature line of graphics that Kelly does each season. You can buy one here: http://www.2kbygingham.com/stockist

I guess these people are in a new movie. We don't know who it is, but someone sent us this photo of the dude on the left wearing one of Kelly's shirts. Sweet!

6 comments:

  1. you're kidding right? i mean about not knowing who they are...?
    cool shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alissa, harry potter movies??

    we've never really been into the books/movies. i know, we must be wierd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel so special when Kelly's shirt are in books and magazine's and I own one. ha ha. I am not in to the books or the movies either. Actually I can't stand them. Here come the hate comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah, we don't read the books and arent' really into the movies either, but i definitely recognize the actors/actress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously, rachelle. i thought i was out of it--although i still can not enter the time in the vcr...which should tell you how far i really am out since i still own a vcr (mind you it is a vcr/dvd combo though). ron weasley is the character and he is one of THE biggest actors in great britian--a comedian/actor from what i've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA, I LOVE that you have no idea who these people are! You guys are crazy! Love the T, GO KELLY!

    ReplyDelete