
We spent some time in Boise this week. Cool city. Kelly had some business and the munchkin and I had some shopping to do. Both were accomplished.
Next week we are in Salt Lake, another sister is getting married.
Also next week the munchkin has a birthday.
Then we are staying home! To rest, eat, and snuggle with one another before baby #2 arrives. I'm getting nervous. I think I'm overwhelmed.
You are sooooo cute pregnant!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou are so gorgeous! I love your belly. It's perfectly shaped and tiny. We love love love Boise!!! I would do anything to move back there. Have fun at the next wedding!
ReplyDeleteand more gorgeous than ever. you should do print ads for preggo companies.
ReplyDeleteI take back my last comment on your belly. You look tiny in that picture! (And HOTTTT!) :) Glad you had fun in Boise. I don't know if you've called me but I forgot my phone at home. I'll have it by Monday.
ReplyDeleteI wish you would have called us. We love having visitors!
ReplyDeleteHellllooooo!! You are one cute mama! So, do you remember me? I'm that one nutty California friend of yours that you used to live by in beautiful Capistrano Point! Yeah, glad not to be there anymore! Come back for a visit and you can come see our new house! Hope you guys are doing good! Looks like you're having fun in the country!
ReplyDelete