+ love her guts

I'll love the next one just as much, right??

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!! You're one of those people that should have a ton of kids because you look so great while doing it!

    I know I was crazy for doing the beer thing, but I had talked to my doc about herbs and such and he said that they haven't been proven to work and they're not sure of the side effects. He also said that beer was a sure fire way to increase supply and I was incredibly desperate. I would've never done it if I wasn't.....the stuff is horrible! Good luck with the new little guy...I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe that you can love someone as much huh? I couldn't grasp it until he came. Now he owns me! You are just filled with so much love for both, that it is hard to contain it! Haha

    ReplyDelete