Yay!!! Happy Birthday...hope you guys have a great day! Hope the wedding was FUN this weekend!!!
She is darling. . but I still can't believe that she is TWO! Love the pictures of her. SO CUTE!
Such a gorgeous little girl!! I love her little tongue sticking out
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE! Hope you give your mom and dad a run for their money!T
Daphne's pictures are so stinkin cute! Also...please ask Kelly to design James and I an awesome banner - thank you :)
I cannot believe she is 2!! Where does time go?? I remember chatting with you when she was in your belly!! crazy!
Yay!!! Happy Birthday...hope you guys have a great day! Hope the wedding was FUN this weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is darling. . but I still can't believe that she is TWO! Love the pictures of her. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous little girl!! I love her little tongue sticking out
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHNE! Hope you give your mom and dad a run for their money!
ReplyDeleteT
Daphne's pictures are so stinkin cute! Also...please ask Kelly to design James and I an awesome banner - thank you :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe she is 2!! Where does time go?? I remember chatting with you when she was in your belly!! crazy!
ReplyDelete