+ it shook

(picture has nothing to do with post)

Last night I was singing Daphne to sleep.

Kelly was reading in the living room.

And then it happened.

The ground shook.

Causing our little apartment to shake.

And everything in it shook.

Kelly opened the door and asked if I would like to join him in the doorway.

And then the shaking stopped.

I believe my exact words were, "i hate it here".

I don't really hate it here, just earthquakes.

Today I started packing faster.

Does Idaho have earthquakes?

5 comments:

  1. wow, probably not as often as there, good thing it wasn't very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I agree that I hate feeling vulnerable to the whole region moving and knowing that there is nothing I could do to be really safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/19/2009

    SCARY! Yeah, pack faster, so I can come see you faster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is crazy and I can't believe you guys are moving back to Idaho! Maybe we will get to see you then. Let us know where you'll be and everything. We are plannig a trip there at the end of the summer. Be safe and have fun with your last days in cali.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so brave! Way to tough out the earthquake. I grew up in so cal and they are pretty darn scary.

    ReplyDelete