I had a small baby shower the other night with just a few close friends. It was fun to visit with them all before we move. While opening presents everyone kept saying, "i hope its warm enough in Idaho to wear that." Sigh. I will miss the warm weather in the winter.
Thanks Tracy for letting us use your home and helping it all come together so quickly! She is the cute one next to me in the pic below.
And of course to Brittany who helped with the planning.
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I'm so jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree! You were the cutest pregnant woman last time and here you are again. . . CUTEST EVER!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
My sentiments exactly, what a super cute pregnant girl.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have great friends in Cali! You are so stinkin cute as a prego lady! Hope everything goes well with the move.
ReplyDelete