
Mom,
I close the door to my room because I want to play alone. I want to throw my diapers everywhere and pull my clothes out of the drawers. And maybe I will play with a puzzle.
Don't be worried, I'll call your name when I need you. But please, let me play alone, stop coming in to check on me.
Love,
Daphne
Hey girl, It's been quite a long time, but your little girl is so stinkin cute, Just like you and congrats on the second one. That is awesome. I guess once you start having them you can't stop. I bet you are such an awesome mom, Daphne is so lucky!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha that is such a funny letter, probably because I'm going through the exact same thing. They like being behind closed doors. Scary. I like the car in the background. Looks very familiar and you were right it's been a huge hit!
ReplyDelete