+ Beach Baby


Saturday was spent at the beach. We got there as early as 10:30 am. It's hot here people, really hot!

This little munchkin of ours is the happiest on the sand and running into the water. The waves don't scare her. She cries when we bring her to the blanket to have a snack. Please tell me how that swimsuit still fits her?!

Yup that's right, I wear a bikini pregnant, big tummy, booty and all. To get a huge back side just eat a whole lot and try not to exercise!



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/22/2009

    I totally wish I looked like that in a bikini, you darling pregnant Mommy!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, if i looked like that in a bikini, I'd never wear clothes. You can't even tell you're prego!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shut. up. you don't even look pregnant from behind. that should be illegal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i must agree with everyone else...you look fantastic...i don't look that good and i'm not prego and lost 10 lbs. you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete